Start Here Start Here Start Here

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

good morning

i am generally out of bed by 9 am. i'm up much earlier than that, but i enjoy my snuggle time with the baby. i think get up, let the doggie out, feed her, shut all of the interior doors in the house so baby can crawl around, make the coffee and get myself some breakfast. it's always so quiet and pleasant to sit down and enjoy my coffee and cereal in the morning. though i am far from being a morning person, it is my favorite time of the day.


before baby was mobile, i was able to leave him in bed with the wolf to nap together while i stumbled in to the kitchen to grab my coffee and plant my tush in front of the fireplace so i could meditate. i don't get to do that anymore and i miss it! so i try and meditate whenever i can, wherever i can. even if it is in the car while we are on our way in to town or late at night when everyone else is in bed.

but i miss it being a part of my good morning.

what's your good morning routine?







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! I found your blog over Chantilly through the blog hop... I linked up too. So glad I did. I wouldn't have found your blog. I like it. If you want, we can follow each other. I'm over Notes & Kisses and let me know...

    http://hernotesandkisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete